If you're looking for a practical, hands-on, real world approach to learning and implementing SDN and OpenFlow, look no further. The video course Practical SDN and OpenFlow Fundamentals from GNS3 Academy offers a unique way to learn about and experiment with SDN with no risk -- using your own laptop along with free or demo software.
GNS3 Academy courses are low-cost, self-paced, work on any device, and access never expires. Plus, courses are updated monthly with new material to keep your skills current.
In this course, instructor and CCIE emeritus David Bombal demonstrates SDN and OpenFlow in detail, covering everything from the basic definition of SDN to capturing messages with Wireshark and even building your own SDN switch with Raspberry Pi.
Register for this course and you can delve into:
- SDN architecture tiers
- Controller configurations including OpenDaylight, ONOS, RYU, Floodlight and HP VAN
- Overlays, underlays and APIs
- How companies like Google, Facebook, and the NSA use SDN
- How OpenFlow works
- Configuring Mininet switches using Open vSwitch
- Installing and configuring OpenDaylight
- Traffic engineering
The first 10 Network Computing members to register receive the course FREE, so register now and enter the code NETWORKCOMPUTING.